What we do
At Niometrics, we modernise how Communications Service Providers (CSPs) explore digital data, building solutions to help them grow their businesses, serve their customers better, and contribute to social growth. We partner with some of the largest telcos in the world. Dozens of clients depend on our solutions on a day-to-day basis to take timely decisions that will impact people’s digital experiences.
The quest to create fine-grained insights out of seemingly disjointed datasets means that the entire team work as one, from product design to software developers and technical writers, in order to make deeper sense of digital moments and spur real value creation.
We invite you to be part of our close-knit engineering team, building reliable, performance-oriented, and easy-to-use software.
Your role as Technical Writer
As a Technical Writer, you will compile and write comprehensive product manuals and release notes, and update existing documents to reflect changes to functionality. You will develop documentation from business requirements, specifications, discussions with developers and product owners, and hands-on experimentation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to obtain a deep understanding of our products and services, in order to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
You will contribute to documentation standards, including participating in peer editing. It will be your responsibility to evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
What we value
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering or other related engineering discipline
- Minimum of 3 years professional work experience in technical documentation
- English native level written language skills
- Solid understanding of the software development process
- Familiarity with workflow and issue tracking tools
- Experience with Git and Markdown/reStructuredText is preferable
- Understanding of the telco industry and data analytics will be advantageous