What we do
Niometrics is a network analytics company that provides solutions for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to develop strategies and decisions for new digital businesses, customer experience management, and network planning and optimisation. We partner with some of the largest telecommunications providers in the world, enabling them to take better, and more timely actions to drive higher business ROIs.
Our Client Partnerships team is a hard-working and highly driven team, collaborating closely with our clients to address their needs and challenges. With a focus on our clients’ success, we develop trusted and in-depth relationships with them; it goes beyond a sales transaction.
We are the face of Niometrics. We build and maintain strong relationships with our customers, vendors and third parties. It is our responsibility to position Niometrics as a long-term partner to our clients, and to ensure that all Niometrics’ solutions and services are delivered to high-quality standards.
We are the voice of our customers. We listen and we learn. Always highly aware and knowledgeable about the evolution of the industry, we need to understand best the needs and challenges of our clients, and it is our role to represent their value and interest within Niometrics.
Your role as Client Partnerships Manager
As a Client Partnerships Manager, your core responsibilities will be to look for business opportunities, to meet and exceed targets within your assigned accounts and territories. You are expected to seek out major clients and, develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients by understanding their business needs and objectives. As you will be managing the client relationships, it is your responsibility to identify opportunities to grow our business, generate sales, including up-selling and cross-selling and, clearly understand the levers that impact the allocation and provision of budgets.
You will also identify emerging markets over a wide geographical area and, will need to develop sales strategies and account plans to build, qualify, and convert the sales funnel. To be proficient, you will need to be able to effectively communicate the value proposition of our solutions, to have an appreciation of country specific business landscapes and trends, as well as to adapt to the evolving demands of the market and our clients.
What we value
- Proven 8-10 years track record in Pre-Sales and/or Sales
- Results driven with a focus on clients complemented by strong business acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in Computer Science, Engineering or related field for technical project managers
- Technically inclined, problem solver with an understanding or hands-on experience in Data Analytics, Customer Experience and Service Assurance
- Proficient in engaging directly with customers at all levels of the organisation and of different functions
- Excellent in client-facing, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and iWork
- Strong analytical and organisational skills with great attention-to-detail
- Ability to deliver high-quality work while working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to drive for results in a cross functional hybrid team