What we do
Niometrics’ Marketing team unites solutions experts, marketing scientists, design strategists, brand champions and corporate development specialists who strive to deliver value and make an impact. From creating new solutions and design strategy that enhance our users’ experience, taking the Niometrics brand to the next level, and giving everyone lines on the road, we do it all. Together, we define how digital data can be used to solve business challenges and serve the good of societies, and we shape the perception of Niometrics around the globe.
The Marketing Communications team discovers what is best and most important about Niometrics, and it is our role to open it up to the world. We lead the creative direction of the Niometrics brand and we collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to communicate our messages with ingenuity and impact to our clients, partners, talents, and the broader community. Guardians of the brand identity and messaging, our mission is to elevate the Niometrics brand globally.
We are a creative, highly collaborative, results-driven team. We are looking for the type of people who strive for excellence, paying attention to even the smallest details, without losing sight of the big picture. We value progressive thinkers, “can do” people who focus on getting things done and see challenges as an opportunity to make a difference.
Your role as Visual Content Creator
As Visual Content Creator, you will work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to further develop the Niometrics brand visual identity and apply our brand essence consistently and creatively in all ways and across all touch-points.
Creative responsibilities include conceiving, designing and developing graphic assets and creative materials that will drive, elevate and evolve the Niometrics brand. You will also be responsible for the development and execution of still photography and videography assets, driving productions projects end-to-end from conceptualisation, production, shooting and editing. When working with external parties, you will own the creative briefs and partner with the agency’s team to produce inspiring, groundbreaking creative work.
Organisation, prioritisation and close attention to details is a must if you want to thrive in this role. You will manage multiple briefs at a time and you will be expected to deliver high quality outputs even under pressure. You will need to continually self-upgrade to find innovative and efficient ways to deliver compelling creative work, no matter the nature of the project.
What we value
- Degree or relevant qualification in graphic design, visual communications, film, multimedia or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- 5-6 years of experience in a creative position for an agency or within an in-house marketing/brand team
- Knowledge of video and photo equipment, and videography, video editing, photography, photo editing and general graphic design skills is a must
- Proficiency in design tools and video/stills post tools, including but not limited to Adobe CS, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Light Room, and Apple iWork Suite
- Competence in print design, understanding of the printing process and specifications, and familiarity with production and rendering methods
- Portfolio available for review