What we do
Technology is transforming people’s lives, and behaviours are continually evolving as devices get smarter, services grow richer, and societies become more connected. All aspects of our everyday lives have turned digital, and this creates a tremendous responsibility for Communications Service Providers (CSPs), which provide the essential connectivity that enable us to be connected all the time, anytime, and from anywhere.
At Niometrics, we modernise how CSPs explore digital data, building solutions to help them grow their businesses, serve their customers better, and contribute to social growth. We partner with some of the largest telcos in the world, and dozens of clients depend on our solutions on a day-to-day basis to take timely decisions that will impact people’s digital experiences.
We invite you to be part of our close-knit Product team. Together we conceive, design and build reliable, performance-oriented and easy-to-use software, able to capture and analyse the digital footprint and experience of hundreds of millions of users. Our rich visual analytics and intuitive user interfaces allow end-users to extract actionable and valuable insights that support their day-to-day operations and strategic decision making. To do so, we collaborate closely with the Technology, Client Partnerships and Marketing teams towards the common goal of delivering top-notch solutions to our clients.
Your role as Solutions Manager / Analyst
As Solutions Manager / Analyst, you will manage a diverse portfolio of Niometrics solutions through their entire lifecycle – from conception to delivery. You will be responsible for gathering market requirements, analysing competition, prioritising product functionalities, formulating detailed specifications, communicating them to engineering teams, monitoring execution, supervising QA and ultimately ensuring quality delivery, consistent with the company’s strategy and standards.
As part of the Product team, besides managing new Solutions and features development, you will also assist in authoring and maintaining product documentation, as well as any marketing material to showcase our solutions to current and prospective clients. You will contribute to release planning by managing stakeholders’ meetings, tracking progress and preparing status reports.
As a successful Solutions Manager/Analyst, you will need to quickly master existing product functionality, adapt to our agile software development methodologies and continuously work to the limits, bridging the gap among departments with efficiency and productivity.
What we value
- Minimum 3 years experience as Product Manager or IT Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field, with postgraduate Business studies (e.g. MSc in Business, MBA)
- Knowledge of telco industry or analytics/ big data / reporting / visualisation software solutions
- Experience in requirements management approaches and tools, as well as project management will be highly appreciated
- Highly proficient in technical writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with hybrid teams
- Ability to pay attention to detail and drive for results while working under pressure with tight deadlines