What we do
Niometrics, now a Mobileum company, is a network analytics company that provides solutions for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to develop strategies and decisions for new digital businesses, customer experience management, and network planning and optimisation. We partner with some of the largest telecommunications providers in the world, enabling them to take better, and more timely actions to drive higher business ROIs.
Our team is a hard-working and highly driven team, collaborating closely with our clients to address their needs and challenges. With a focus on our clients’ success, we develop trusted and in-depth relationships with them; it goes beyond a sales transaction.
We invite you to be part of our close-knit Product team. Together we conceive, design and build reliable, performance-oriented and easy-to-use software, able to capture and analyse the digital footprint and experience of hundreds of millions of users. Our rich visual analytics and intuitive user interfaces allow end-users to extract actionable and valuable insights that support their day-to-day operations and strategic decision making. To do so, we collaborate closely with the Technology, Client Partnerships and Marketing teams towards the common goal of delivering top-notch solutions to our clients.
Your role as Product Manager (Inline Solutions)
As Product Manager (Inline Solutions), you will be responsible for the development and management of the inline solutions of our Deep Network Analytics platform for Communications Service Providers. You will handle all stages of the product lifecycle: through design and development, implementation and enhancements of the Inline DPI Product. You will define new use cases, and determine the features and enhancements roadmap.
You will deliver subject matter expertise (SME) on 3GPP telecommunications standards within the organisation, define, write and maintain technical specifications, support customer presentations, technical/commercial proposals and RFP responses. You will also need to work closely with Solution Owners and developers (R&D), follow-up and guide the Quality Assurance (QA) team during the solution validation phase, and provide L3 operational support for issues escalated from customers. You will conduct training for solution managers, pre/post sales teams and QA, and contribute to the Product Roadmap together with other Solution Owners.
What we value
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer science or related discipline
- At least 5 years experience with developing deployment models and architecture design for Inline Deep Packet Inspection products
- Experience in building use cases around Intelligent Traffic Steering, Policy Enforcement and Data Analytics
- Excellent understanding of end-to-end network call flows for 3G, 4G, 5G and Fixed networks, as well as relevant protocols (GTP, SS7 MAP, HTTPS/QUIC, ISUP, DIAMETER, VoLTE)
- Deep understanding of Offline and Online Charging and Policy Concepts
- Excellent experience in virtualisation technologies and cloud architecture (VMware, KVM, AWS) and experience with automation tools (Ansible)
- Ability to analyse E2E signalling traces using industry standard trace tools, e.g. Wireshark, Nethawk, etc.