What we do
Niometrics is a network analytics company that provides solutions for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to develop strategies and decisions for new digital businesses, customer experience management, and network planning and optimisation. We partner with some of the largest telecommunications providers in the world, enabling them to take better, and more timely actions to drive higher business ROIs.
Our team is a hard-working and highly driven team, collaborating closely with our clients to address their needs and challenges. With a focus on our clients’ success, we develop trusted and in-depth relationships with them; it goes beyond a sales transaction.
We invite you to be part of our close-knit Product team. Together we conceive, design and build reliable, performance-oriented and easy-to-use software, able to capture and analyse the digital footprint and experience of hundreds of millions of users. Our rich visual analytics and intuitive user interfaces allow end-users to extract actionable and valuable insights that support their day-to-day operations and strategic decision making. To do so, we collaborate closely with the Technology, Client Partnerships and Marketing teams towards the common goal of delivering top-notch solutions to our clients.
Your role as Network Solutions Manager
As Network Solutions Manager, you will work closely with Technology team to develop Niometrics solutions based on Cloud, Virtual, OAM and COTs programs, and gather and document customer requirements and workflows with Pre-Sales/Client Partnerships teams. You will participate in customer presentations, technical discussions & product demos, as well as market requirements gathering and documentation.
You will also work with the third-party vendors to develop and integrate Niometrics solutions to support Telco-Grade Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting Systems. When required, you are expected to travel to customers and R&D, and act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
What we value
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Experience with platform virtualisation, cloud, NFVI and MANO architectures
- Exposure to hypervisor solutions (KVM, VMware)
- Knowledge of building virtual networks and developing NFV appliances and/or COTs testing
- Understanding of state-of-the-art concepts of containerisation and cloud/network virtualisation
- Highly proficient in technical writing
- Knowledge and experience with development of telco industry and network alarm monitoring/reporting/visualisation software solutions