What we do
Niometrics is a network analytics company that provides solutions for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to develop strategies and decisions for new digital businesses, customer experience management, and network planning and optimisation. We partner with some of the largest telecommunications providers in the world, enabling them to take better, and more timely actions to drive higher business ROIs.
Our team is a hard-working and highly driven team, collaborating closely with our clients to address their needs and challenges. With a focus on our clients’ success, we develop trusted and in-depth relationships with them; it goes beyond a sales transaction.
We invite you to be part of our close-knit Product team. Together we conceive, design and build reliable, performance-oriented and easy-to-use software, able to capture and analyse the digital footprint and experience of hundreds of millions of users. Our rich visual analytics and intuitive user interfaces allow end-users to extract actionable and valuable insights that support their day-to-day operations and strategic decision making. To do so, we collaborate closely with the Technology, Client Partnerships and Marketing teams towards the common goal of delivering top-notch solutions to our clients.
Your role as Director, Network Solutions
As Director, Network Solutions, you will be responsible for the network solutions portfolio at all stages of the product lifecycle: through design and development, up to the implementation and maintenance of the network monitoring solutions. It will be your role to help define use cases, and determine the features and enhancements to build.
You will deliver subject matter expertise (SME) on 3GPP telecommunications standards within the organisation, define, write and maintain technical specifications based on telecom 3GPP standards. You will also need to work closely with Solution Owners and developers (R&D), follow-up and guide the Quality Assurance (QA) team during solution validation phase, and provide L3 operational support for issues escalated from customers. You will conduct training for solution managers, pre/post sales teams and QA, and contribute to the technology roadmap evolution together with Solution Owners.
What we value
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer science or related discipline
- More than 5 years of experience as a 3GPP Telecommunications Specialist or relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of wireless and fixed networks: RAN, EPC, 5G CUPS, SS7, IMS, IP network design and architecture
- In-depth understanding of network protocols in some of the following protocol families: RRC, Layer 3, RANAP, MAP, BSSMAP, ISUP, CAMEL, BICC, SIGTRAN, TCP/IP, SIP, SCTP, GTP, IP routing protocols, RADIUS, DIAMETER, DNS, DHCP
- Ability to analyse E2E signalling traces using industry standard trace tools, e.g. Wireshark , Tektronix, Agilent, Anritsu, Nethawk, Astellia, Polystar, Nexus, Netscout
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Experience with network vendors is a plus
- Knowledge of coding languages is an added advantage