Application Recognition and Control Solution
The modern enterprise faces a unique challenge: understanding and managing an increasingly complex network effectively.
Niometrics ARCS is a dedicated, best-of-breed network visibility solution, that enables organizations to monitor and control application traffic with an unprecedented level of detail.
Network Intelligence for today’s application-centric networks
The Niometrics Application Recognition and Control System (ARCS) is a best-of-breed network visibility and control solution, that provides in-depth network analysis and intelligence, network traffic visualization and application control.
With class-leading application-detection capability rates, Niometrics ARCS is able to provide near-complete traffic identification. It provides broad network trends as well as detailed information about individual applications and user activity. Administrators can scrutinize their networks via a real-time dashboard that offers instant drill-down investigation, and enforce rules using a powerful and intuitive interface.
Niometrics ARCS core engine and user interface is dynamically upgradeable, signatures for new or modified applications are kept up to date by an application discovery service,
- Analyze and investigate network activity in real time
- Identify more than 6,000 applications, services and protocols
- Distinguish encrypted and obfuscated network traffic
- Go back in time and explore past network activity
- Generate historical reports on demand
- Log all application and user activity
- Pinpoint malware and botnet command & control communication
- Alerting thresholds and warning banners
- Log and record unknown traffic for further investigation
- Create and deploy custom security rulesets and signatures
- Granularly block, or prioritize per application and user activity
- Traffic shaping capability
- Full control of encrypted and obfuscated traffic
- Policy enforcement integration within dashboard
- Immediate deployment of measures against new or unknown traffic
- Whitelisting of trusted traffic